Friday, July 31, 2009

Senior portraits

Remember doing Senior portraits? Remember how beautiful and glamorous you felt? No? You felt stupid and awkward and totally uncool, especially with your mom wandering in the background, mimicking your smile, telling your to put on more lipstick?

Yeah, me too.
Well here I am, 10 years after said portraits and I decided to give it another shot.

No, not really.

What actually happened was this:

I wanted Candy, my boss/photographer friend, to take some photos of my daily outfit. So we went outside the office and the hilarity ensued.

See for yourself:

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft via eBay

Dress: Urban Oufitters ($4.99 on sale last week!!!)

Belt: Forever 21

Leggings: Target

Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory (more than great coats)

Shoes: Born via eBay

I felt this outfit was both stylish and comfy. But that dress makes my boobs look huge. Oh well. Better than my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Love this. It looks really cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Ward aka youknowhowIdoAugust 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM

    This is quite a look for work, it's cool that you can wear leggings on the job.

    ReplyDelete