Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And now for the gratuitous posing shots

Lots of fashion, style, street style, blogs have nothing more than outfit after outfit. I like that for others, I can get ideas that way. But for me, well I just feel so damn vain.
Nothing makes ones (or at least my) self esteem plummet faster than seeing unflattering shot after unflattering shot.
But I am hoping that maybe I will learn a thing or two about what looks good on me. Or at least how to pose for my very own timed, full-body shot.

So without further ado, here are my three "faves."


Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Aldo
Necklace and earrings: Francesca's/Forever 21



Dress: Estate sale old lady skirt converted into a dress
Cardi: Target
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Estate Sale



So maybe I'm changing my tune about the belt thing. See, already I am learning just from taking vanity shots!

Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: JC Penny
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Box Turtle/Melissa

Ok, now is the part when you start telling me what amazing style I have. HA!

2 comments:

  1. I like all three of these!
    I love the ankle boots and the Urban tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Ward aka yourlifeisnowcomplete!August 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM

    Those sandals look great on you. For real.

    ReplyDelete