Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eco chic and the DIY skirt

Eco chic is extremely over-used these days. The term, not the actual style. Nonetheless, I used it. So there.



I bought this purse at Box Turtle this weekend. It's made from old tires. I figure there is no better purse to take to the bar. I can just hose the vomit off this beauty and away I go. Bad thing is it still smells like a tire.




Skirt:me!

Blouse: Target/Merona

Vest: JC Penny/I heart Ronson

Here is a terrible shot of me in the mirror at work. But I wanted to show off my skirt. I found the fabric at Savers a while back and made this skirt. Still love it, but, as you can see, it's really wrinkled by the end of the day.


And a closeup:



Come back tomorrow for my raving about Melissa shoes, my absolute fave in the eco chic genre!

No comments:

Post a Comment