Monday, July 20, 2009

And now for the "style" part


Nerdly pose with an oscillating fan. It's the new sideface pose.


Necklace: estate sale
Green cardi: Ann Taylor via e-bay
Gray dress: Buffalo exchange in Chicago
Shoes: French Sole New York (the most comfy and pricy flats I own!)

Anyone in LR knows that our store selection is limited. We are heathens that live without H&M, Urban Oufitters, Macy*s and even a decent second-hand place other than Savers and Goodwill.

I mean, people flipped out even when we got a Krispy Kreme.

I suppose that is why everytime I go on a trip out of town, all I want to do is shop. At least I don't want to go to Krispy Kreme anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Oscillating fan makes for good accoutrements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really cute, and the pose is hot. Work-it girl!

    ReplyDelete