Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hatin' for a sec

Some trends I just don't like. It may be because they are ugly, or it may be because they don't look good on me.
For example:





Strapless dresses are simply a logistical nightmare for just about anyone who wears a C cup or larger. Combine that with back/underarm fat, and we just about need to hire an engineer to keep the girls in their place.



Harem pants may be comfy, they may be trendy. But all I can think of is SNL's "Oops I crapped my pants."

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to disagree with you on the strapless situation and I adore that dress you posted!
    But on the harem pants - HA! That was pure funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Strapless dresses are simply a logistical nightmare for just about anyone who wears a C cup or larger"

    I'm a 34 D and I find that I look really nice in a lot of strapless dresses, I just have to wear a good bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, either that means I have a crappy bra, or a bad case of the sags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel "harem-pant" Ward aka straplessAugust 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM

    I'm wearing those harem pants AND a strapless dress right now, but I'm ust awesome like that, so, you know......

    ReplyDelete