Wednesday, July 29, 2009

vocab lesson

Today I learned some new words. Jegging. Tregging.

Sounds like maybe a new kind of way to train for a marathon? Perhaps some sort of sailboat parts? Related to rope? Chain?



NO!


Jeggings and treggings are the uber-trendy jeans/leggings hybrid. I posted about them earlier here.

Treggins are the Brit version, the trouser/legging hybrid.


I have been doing a bit o' research, and seems like the perfect jeggings might be quile elusive.

Probably my fave pair, from good ole' Urban outfitters. They seem more jean, less legging. But I say no to tucking in the shirt. I don't ever tuck in shirts anyways because:

a) my waist starts about 2 inches below my boobs

b) tucking in shirts only emphasizes my spare tire aka donut aka Dunlap (as in my stomach dunlapped over my waistband.)

Anyone else know a good source for some jegs? (Not to be confused with jigs, or jugs, ok?)

2 comments:

  1. No. Sadly, and you know I love a denim legging. I know that mark (www.meetmark.com) will have a pair next month, with ZIPPERS at the ankle, but I also know they run really small and as such I am scared of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh zippers make everything better!

    ReplyDelete