Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Florida bro fashion

I'm back from Florida! I had a super time beaching, shopping and eating with my dear brother and his bethrothed, Emily.

I scored a few things at the outlet mall. I can now cross black jeans off my list, as well as a few things that were not on my list, such as aqua flats and super cute green heels.

While at Off 5th, the Saks outlet, my brother Brian put together a few outfits of his own and even let me snap a few photos.

Behold:

How much does it cost to look this good? Well, about $350 for the shirt and another $550 for the pants. Worth it? You tell me.



Brian loves to play golf. He also loves pink paisly and man scarves. Here's what happens when you combine all those things.




Imagine: You open a new grocery store. The name Piggly Wiggly is already taken. Now what???








No comments:

Post a Comment