Friday, August 28, 2009

Redneck Riviera style

So I am here on a short vacation in Destin, Fla with my wonderful little brother. And I am keeping this post short because the outlet mall across the street is calling my name.
Actually, my bro lives in Thomasville, GA, but we drove 2 hours to Destin for the beach and ... well ok the outlet mall. I know, outlet malls aren't even that great, the prices are rarely as cheap as promised and the stock is usually lacking. But whatever. I'm falling for the trap. Fell, really.

Earlier today we stopped at the biggest Goodwill I have ever seen.

I scored a vintage dress and some sweet barely-worn Seychelles wedges.


Then we went to a shitty little tourist/souvenir shop.

Unfortunately I couldn't convince Brian to purchase this sweet tee. And I also could not discover how to rotate this photo. I feel so stupid and lost without Photoshop.
I think that tee, however, pretty much sums up the fashion here in Destin. And, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment