Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Navy green

Ok maybe I'm in a rut? A mini-rut? Really, I have been so busy lately. Labor day weekend was sooo fun packed (and it was my birthday too!) but I had no time really to wash any clothes or think at all about outfits. So these past two mornings have been rather trying when it comes to what I wear. Plus I have been absolutely DRAGGING in the mornings. All I want to do is sleep!


This is what I came up with this morning. Eh. I love this dress but it's too short to wear alone. And I have not shaved in a while so I couldn't pair it with another longer skirt. So here we have the navy jeans. I suppose they did the trick. I cannot wait until the weather cools some more and I can quit shaving. It's so freakin' time consuming!



Dress: Violet & Claire, Ross
Jeans: Jcrew
Shoes: Cole Haan via eBay
Necklace: Francescas
Earrings: Burlington CF
Bracelet: Grandma at a garage sale

1 comment:

  1. I thing the jeans did the trick! Love the shoes and sexy ankles!

    ReplyDelete