Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ugg alternatives

I discovered this great post about Ugg alternatives on DaddyLikey.

Now I am thinking about some sweet snow boots instead of Uggs.

Like these maybe?



(Yeah yeah, it snows maybe once a year in Arkansas. But c'mon, my feet get REALLY COLD, I swear!)




What I wore with strangely feathered hair in the office:




Shirt: TJ Maxx (double X)

Jeans: Banana Republic outlet

Shoes: Syechelles via Goodwill

Necklace: estate sale

Earrings: The icing

Bracelets: gifts

Sometimes I am in a hurry and don't put much thought into what I wear. Today was one of those days. I had to take my mom to a doctor's appointment and was in a hurry to get to work. I'm loving these black jeans though! They are a product of my outlet mall adventure with my dear sweet brother in Destin. Unlike my other black jeans, I am handling these with extreme care to prevent fading: infrequet washings, cold water only, hang to dry! That's how much I love 'em!

(If you look really hard you can see that I am posing right next to a trash can. Classy.)

1 comment:

  1. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE WASH THEM INSIDE OUT! my precious pitch black stovepipes are ruined, ruined! It's a good think I'm handy with some harsh chemical fiber reactive dyes.

    ReplyDelete