Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I bought at the outlet mall

When I start writing a post like this, I feel a bit silly. Because, hey, who cares what I bought at the outlet mall? But then I think of all the other blogs I follow, and I like to get ideas and inspiration from them. So maybe I will inspire someone here? Hm...

I have not been too impressed with Jcrew lately. But the outlet had a nice selection, and best of all it was all 40% off!


I have been wanting these scarlet bootcut cords forever. I have a navy pair from about 3 years ago and wear the crap out of them all winter. And at $40 I couldn't pass them up!

Cardigans are so versatile. That is why I love and cherish them. Here is my new Jcrew cardi in my faaaaaavorite color. It kept me warm on the plane ride home.

Here is the hastily Photoshopped rendition of the Sam Edelman flats that I bought (almost stole, they were $25!) from Off 5th. Again, my favorite color!


In unrelated news, I found this photo of Victoria Beckham and died a little inside. She just looks so oddly disproportionate. Like maybe she'll just fall over one day.


Also, I am unsure of her place in British culture. Do they love her? Do they love to hate her? What is her American equivalent?

No comments:

Post a Comment