Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Green shoes


Dress: Estate sale
Shoes: Nine West, NEW from my outlet mall adventure!
Belt: JCP
Flower in hair: hand-me-down from Brandee
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
And notice I got my tattoo colored in! I'll post some better photos when it's totally healed. I added a cream cardigan for work since I have to cover it up. Glad I did, however, because it's freeeeezing up in here!
Noted: the quality of these photos sucks. I don't know if my resolution is too low (72dpi) or it's just my dinky little point and shoot Coolpix. The photos I take with the Canon (fancy work camera) always look better but I just can't take that one home with me every day! I always have to photograph from so far away to get my entire bod in the shot. Maybe that's the reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment