Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stripes and why I don't know jack.

Striped top: thrifted
Skirt: Old Navy, hand-me-down from Julie
Shoes: eBay
Bracelet & pin: Grandma
Belt:JCP
Peacock earrings: b-day gift from Rachel


In one of my very first blog posts I wrote this:

Nothing classes up an outfit like a cute belted waist. But on my figure, anything encircling my less-than-small waist is a huge no-no. I have read conflicting reports in various women's mags that say a belt can actually accentuate a non-existent waist, however real-life experimentation has proven these theories quite wrong.


Boy did I ever prove myself wrong! I 'effin love belts, as you can tell. Seriously, everytime I get to plannin' my outfit, I have to fight the urge to just "belt it," because then I would be known around town as belt girl and that would be weird and I just can't have that now can I???
In other news:


Alan Disaster and the Arkie take on the Blag Flag logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment