Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A good fashion challenge

I always enjoy a good fashion challenge. Remember the denim leggings quest? And then the Ugg Alternative debacle?


Well folks, it't time for a new fashion challenge: The Black Denim Jacket Saga!!!!!


I have a regular denim jacket. Plain ol' classic jacket from Gap. Now I want on in black. I have no black jackets and I feel it's a serious hole in my wardrobe! Since I am not buying anything new, I have searched the used ones on eBay and etsy to no avail (so far.) But I did stumble across this beauty:



Hi there fake overly tanned freckled chest boobs. Oh, yeah, the jacket. It's for sale. And yes, that's a massive diamond choker she's wearing.

Coincidentally, I already own a white denim jacket. It too is from Gap. I bought it on clearance. I love everything about it except that it's WHITE. I feel like I just got done filming the Electric Youth video with Debbie Gibson or something. I have considered dying it, and taking Sal's post as a sign, I think I will attempt this weekend! If it turns out gray...well that's better than Foolish Beat white.

4 comments:

  1. why are you writing posts about massive bazoongas??
    oh...wait -- this is about denim jackets?
    consider me... distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought that was a mannequin! How awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eew! This pic makes me happy to have small boobies and pale skin. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this picture is fucking hot. i would take these titties over pale titties any day

    ReplyDelete