Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's what you can't see...

So I promised you a daily outfit post and finally here it is!











Top: Old Navy
Jeggings: JC Penny
Boots: Vintage via eBay
Necklaces: Etsy and found in the trash
Earrings: ?

Wait, what's that you say? There's no photo?


Oh yeah, that's because I REFORMATTED THE CAMERA before uploading my outfit pics. Dammit!
I am impressed by how I can remember the outfit, however, without a photo to go by. Woohoo!
But basically it was jeggings, a black a-line tee, gold necklaces and earrings, and yellowish-tan boots with gold studs. AMAZING vintage Escada boots. I LOVE THEM and yes, I need to upload a picture so you can drool and celebrate just like I did!!!!!


Arkansas is covered in SNOW right now! It's day two of the snowstorm and they are predicting more snow on Thursday, plus below freezing temps. That means that some sweat pant fashion will soon be in effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment