Friday, February 5, 2010

Thanks!


I just wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone who reads this blog, but especially everyone who leaves a comment! I don't get a ton of them, but when I do, my day is brightened by at least 10 percent.


Really, comments are about the only surefire way to know that readers are actually paying attention to my blog!


On another note: My weekend goal is to take at least one daily outfit shot!


Have a great weekend! Oh and I now have Valentines for sale in my Etsy store!

2 comments:

  1. having a brand new baby blog myself, i know how nice it is to get blog comments. "yay! someone is reading me!"
    love your style and your blogging voice.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I forgot to link you to my new blog, Erin:
    `http://branchesandbeads.wordpress.com/
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete