Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lookie what I found!

So I was uploading some more eBay pics onto the computer today and stumbled across these long lost outfit pics. Not so long really, but lost. I think I took them about 3 weesks ago.
One I like. One I do not. Can you guess which one is which?




Dress: Target
Plaid Shirt: Swap
Tights: TJ Maxx
Booties: eBay
Necklace: Estate Sale



Jacket: Goodwill
Tunic: Banana Republic via eBay
Leggings: Wet Seal
Scarf: gift
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace, earrings: Forever 21


So which one is the bad one?
If you said photo number one, you ARE CORRECT! DING DING DING! Really, it's just my purple cankles that I don't like. I took a risk and wore my "pants booties" with a dress. Live and learn! Those booties are called "pants booties" for a reason!!!


2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I dont think its BAD, but I do like the second look better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the second look better, but the first wasn't bad. To me, it was less the booties and more the color of the tights which kinda distracted from the really cute dress. I would say next time just wear the dress sans undershirt and wear some tamer tights and that look would be smokin. Stop being so hard on yourself! You don't have cankles.

    ReplyDelete