Monday, February 1, 2010

I wash myself with a rag on a stick

Good Lord. No posts for almost two weeks now. Naughty Naughty.
It's the depths of winter here in Arkansas. It's true! We got ICED IN all weekend! The roads were terrible on Friday night. Not so terrible that we couldn't go out and buy beer, but we used EXTREME CAUTION.
The neighbor boys came over and we watched all three Back to the Future Movies, had a bed jig extravaganza, went sledding, made venison chili, watched an absolutely atrocious movie called Sex Pot, napped, ate some more, did some screen printing and jewelry making. It was a fun weekend for sure, but two days stuck in the house is about all I can stand.

So what did I wear? Sweatpants of course! And an old thrifted t-shirt that I don't think left my body for 48 solid hours. And a hoodie and my coat and some jeans when we went sledding. Trust me, none of this fashion was photo-worthy, but a nice ironic shot would have been nice.
This time of the year seems to be the most depressing for lots of people. Not that I am super depressed on anything, just ... blah. What I need is some exercise. But even more, I need the motivation to exercise!
Until then, I look up warm-weather related things, like these badass flip flops from Teva. The most comfortable things you will ever put on your feet.


1 comment:

  1. Teva's are the most comfortable flops ever! We discovered this by accident when we found some at the end of the summer at TJMaxx for like $4....they are not usually so cheap, but I will splurge for some this summer!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete