Monday, August 17, 2009

Back in time


This is my Friday outfit.
Dress: Rue 21
Shirt: Thirfted
Shoes: Cole Haan via eBay
Earrings and bracelet: not too sure


I never thought I could pull off the tied-up shirt thing, but after seeing this post from Blue Collar Catwalk, I was inspired. I think it worked out pretty well!
Oh and also notice I finally got my hair cut! Hooray!


Friday seems like 2 weeks ago because I had the most unexpectedly exhausting yet totally fun weekend. And here I am on Monday morning, totally tired still, but hoping this giant cup of coffee will do the trick.


This is me this morning, road worn and weary:

(Weird how being tired actually makes me look younger, and shorter.)

Went to the White Water Tavern on Friday night. It seems like all my guy friends love to showcase irony in their fashion choices. A perfect example:

Dylan's 'stache, shorty shorts and strange Hawaiian shirt. Sweet.

Then there is my friend and bandmate Jeremy, who makes looking this cool completely effortless. (Must have been kinda late in the night when I took this because there seems to be a party foul on his shirt.)

Stay tuned for a few more Arkie tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment