Monday, August 24, 2009

Conflicted

I feel like these booties are a one-way ticket to Rockstarville. Just put 'em on with some leggings and a sweet tunic and bam. Insta-rock star. Especially the styles with all kinds of studs all over 'em.

But here's my question:
How do these boots work in the winter? The open toe design throws me way off. Do I let my already chilly toes suffer in the name of fashion all throughout the cold months? Surely it's unacceptable to wear these peep-toe booties with tights. But surely they can't be limited to onlywarmer months of the year.

HELP ME!


Oh and just a side note: were I to purchase these shoes, mine would not have such a high heel. I can do 3 inches MAX. But anything more is just deadly.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been brave enough to rock the open toe shoe and tights in the winter, but I see it all the time in magazines, etc. I think you could pull it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen people do it, but you know what I don't get? Seams. What about the tights toe seams? Mine tend to wander around, not stay straight across my toes...or do you have to tuck them under? That seems uncomfortable, am I right?

    I don't know. It "seams" not easy (lollerskates, she what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def can rock tights with open toe booties. Don't recommend it with your traditional peep toe pump or more sandal'ish shoe, but it's totally acceptable with these cuties.

    ReplyDelete