Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Brown and purple?


So do brown and purple work together?
I think they look pretty good in this outfit. I just really wanted an excuse to wear these bitchin' Cole Haan wedges.

PS-It's like 105 with the heat index today, with like 80% humidity. I am gross and sticky in this photo, antsy to change into my "it's too damn hot to care" outfit of shorts and a tank top.

Shoes: Cole Haan via eBay
Cardi: The Limited
Birdie collared top: my friend used it as packing material when he moved. Gave it to me upon unpacking and discovering it.
Purple skirt: Old Navy, thrifted
Necklaces: one from grandma, one found in the neighbor's garbage pile
Earrings:F21

(I'm not loving my bangs lately. I think they make my face look too fat. Time to quit cutting them so short and perhaps try a side swept look. I probably just need a new haircut in general, now that I think about it.)


3 comments:

  1. No! To brown and purple, that is. Will I burn in hell? Perhaps, but it's my opinion and I stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Vinnie, you say yes to pink and red?
    http://arkiestyle.blogspot.com/2009/07/weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Ward aka youknowyoulovemeAugust 5, 2009 at 5:57 PM

    I LOVE brown and purple. Vehemently. Does that make you love it even more? I suspect so. Aren't you glad I made it over to your Flog?

    ReplyDelete