Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Naughtiness

Ya'll, I have a confession. I have been cheating on my Zimbabwe Challenge.
Up until the past week I have been doing really well. Only buying used stuff. Thrift stores and Estate Sales.

But about a month ago I started Weight Watchers after my doc told me to drop a few pounds. So far I have lost about 7 pounds. As little as that seems, my clothes are actually starting to droop, and as a result, I kinda feel like a frump now and then. Especially today. I have on these ill fitting dress pants from the Limited that I have already altered, but now I think they are beyond hope. This is a good thing. But also a bad thing. You know?


PLUS, it's starting to get really cold here, and waking up in a cold bedroom at 6 a.m. does NOT make me want to don a cute dress with tights. I want some warm-ass pants dammit!

So under the pressure of my own frumpiness (and chilliness) I went to Ann Taylor Loft today and bought a new pair of pants. They were on clearance for $19.99. Black denim trousers. There is no photo on the Loft's Web site, so you will just have to see them later!


Oh, and I bought two sweaters. Well one sweater really, because they are having a Buy One Get One Free sale right now.

So there you have it, my cheatin' heart.

Oh wait, there's more. I also bought the CUTEST new dress at TJ Maxx on Monday. It was $7.

Yes yes yes, I need photos of all these things and more! Who wants to read a photoless fashion blog? Not me!

Until then, however, I will leave you with these incredibly entertaining shots of Miss Brooke Hogan.





Really, why even bother with the pants?


And the even classier view from the back.


Notice the cargo pocket on her boob. For extra nipple storage?

All she needs is a rhinestone and feather headdress and looks like Cher has some stiff new competition!

Then again, she never really had much of chance.

1 comment:

  1. Those photos of Brooke Hogan have pissed me off. I want to kick her in the back of the throat...that is all.

    ReplyDelete