Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wanna see what Santa brought me?

And by Santa I mean my mom and my brother. They are such good gift givers!
You see, in our family, we are very specific about gift giving. We tell each other exactly what we want-size, color, etc. We are always allowed to return and exchange, no questions asked! Some might say it takes the thought out of gift giving. I disagree, because you still have to think about which specific thing you will purchase for each other. And everyone is happy in the end.
Anyways, I was leary of sending mom and Brian a bunch of etsy stuff that I wanted because sometimes that takes some effort. As in you have to sign up for an etsy account. And a paypal account.
But I applaud them both because check out what mom got me from etsy:




Brian also got me a sweet razorblade necklace and a lion ring.
And from my mother: (these things are not from etsy)




I LOVE French Sole New York shoes. Mom and I discovered them in the clearance room at Belk one day. She tried on a pair, they were a bit too big, so I tried them on. Perfection. And $35 in the Belk clearance room. New, however, they are a touch pricey, but look! I got this pair for Xmas. Yeah mom!




This is the super basic and practical Jackie Cardigan from JCrew. Yet a quite expensive (for me) basic cardigan at $65.00. So on the Chrismas list it went! And this color is so amazing. LOVE.

Of course I had to buy myself a Christmas present. To show myself how much I appreciate myself. Duh. Vintage from etsy!



So stay tuned for when some of things actually appear on/around my body in the coming weeks!

Oh I hope everyone had a satisfactory Yule and is looking forward to the new year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an accessories girl at heart and the bag and boots are both to DIE for!~

    ReplyDelete