Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fashion and cat pee

Ya'll, my cats are angry with me. I have a new roommate and a new dogmate, and I don't think my little furry darlings are too happy. Why, let's go ahead and meet my lovelies:


This is Alec. He is the submissive kitty. He gets along quite well with Winnie (my dog) and I think he will soon enough warm up to Samone (Brittany's dog.) He enjoys sleeping snuggled up on my hips and meowing until I watch him eat.


This is Emma. (Yes, blurry I know but it was the only one I had available at press time!) She is the boss. She rules my room, sleeps on my pillow, perches in the bathroom ,which she had deemed her very own lair of evil, where she makes her plans to take over the dogs. Anyways, she's pretty pissed about Samone and starts growling that guttural, low pitch growl every time Samone comes near. She tries to eat all the food she can in one sitting, then proceeds to leave a trail of vomit piles on the way back to her lair. It's a great joy to clean that up all the time.
One of these cats, and I honestly don't know which one, kind of went over the edge on Monday night.


One of them peed all over my brown leather boots.

Upon discovery of this, I immediately wiped the boots down, then doused them with baking soda. (Candy asked later "did it sizzle when it hit the cat piss? No.)
Ya'll, I think these boots are ruined. Lucky for me, I didn't pay much for them. I got them for about $9 at Savers. And while I definitely wear them a lot, they aren't my favorite.


What this all means is that I have to get a new pair of boots! Awww...so sad. (yippeee!)

I will concede, however, to my Zimbabwe challenge and get a used pair from eBay.

Here are the contenders:





So there you have it. Brown used boots from eBay in a size 9. Am I keeping you on the edge of your seat? "Ohmigawd which ones will she buy???"

Well stay tuned until after Christmas and when I have some extra moolah to find out...so probably all of these listings will be over by then...meaning that really, the posting of all those photos was pointless...super.


EDITOR'S NOTE:

I found a photo of said cat pee boots! Reow!



No comments:

Post a Comment