Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Soul Jam


This is what I wore to the Christmas Soul Jam at Whitewater. When lots of dancing will be happening, one must dress in an ensemble that moves, yet not so much that one exposes ones lady or man parts to the rest of the dance floor. Shoes must be comfortable. I feel I am a bit more inspired to dance in some sort of heel, perhaps because heels encourage the foot to naturally assume a dance-like position. On your toes!

Dress: UO
Leggings: F21
Black button-up: Limited
Boots: Aldo
Razor blade Necklace: Xmas gift from my bro (cbtscloset at esty)
Circle Necklace: Roundabout at Etsy

Normally I would have never purchased that red dress. It laces up the back and has spaghetti straps...exposing my bra straps and backfat. NOT cool. But it was on mega clearance for $4.99, and I always wear something over it. So it sort of just functions as a skirt...which I think turned out pretty cute and FUN for dancin'.

Oh and HELLO...how awesome are those studded leggings? Holy God I love them so.

1 comment:

  1. "how awesome are those studded leggings?"

    UM, SO AWESOME. SO SO freaking AWESOME.

    And I like your hair like that.

    ReplyDelete