Monday, April 12, 2010

Tuck it in


Shirt: Old Navy via Savers
Jeans: Jcrew
Platforms: Mod cloth
Belt: roommate
Key Necklace: Box Turtle
Earrings:Walmart's*



I have not tucked in a shirt since Friends was in its first season. Maybe even before that. What hath come over me??? Well, one of my awesome roommates rocks the tucked in shirt so I decided to give it a whirl. I am much more pleased with the results than I thought I would be!
I think the platforms make the outfit. You can't really tell, but the jeans are overdyed navy blue. Without those sweet retro shoes, I think this getup might be a tad too prepster for me.

Oh and check out my dog Winnie back there, lookin' for trouble...



*Do you ever notice people making stores possessive? Kroger's, Walmart's, Penny's...as if Walmart were a person and you went to his house...and purchased some earrings.

2 comments:

  1. I just planned an outfit with a tucked in shirt and cannot REMEMBER the last time I tucked anything in. You look great though!~

    ReplyDelete