Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An off day

Blazer: Vintage, estate sale
Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Express
Shoes: vintage, etsy
Bracelet: gift
Necklace: estate sale
Earrings: Self made




I'm pretty blah about this outfit. I think it's time to retire these jeans because they really have no shape anymore. The butt sags, the zipper won't stay up and they are faded. I tried to give myself a bit more of a waist with the blazer, but I only ended up wearing it for an hour. by noon it was 80 degrees!



Sometimes I wonder if maybe, I should only blog about outfits I like ... I'm "proud" of. But I kind of see taking outfit shots as a learning experience, a way to know whichlooks I like. Therefore, having a not-so-great look is all part of the process! And I feel obligated to share this proccess with you all!




(semi) Extreme close up


On a positive note, I LOVE the shoes. And so far, this my favorite pair of self-made earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment