Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pants...again!

Sunglasses: F21
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Scarf: Clothes swap
Top: Gap
Pants: Loft
Sandals: Born via eBay

This time of the year is kind of strange when it comes to getting dressed. I feel like it's too warm for tights/boots. But I feel it's too early for bare legs. I could do boots without tights, and sometimes I will. But sometimes that just feels weird. Enter: pants.

I bought these on clearance at Loft. It was one of those things I would not normally pick up, but I was feeling adventurous and they were on clearance! Turns out, they fit like a glove, were a great weight, a color I did not have and were super comfortable. So, duh, I bought them.

That scarf is one my favorite clothes swap scores. It goes with everything. (I even have this neon yellow tube dress that it manages to class up. It's a miracle!)


1 comment:

  1. That is exactly why I am wearing so many pats too!

    I love these on you. I have pant envy. I need a slouchy pair like whoa but my hips, they aren't having it.

    ReplyDelete