Thursday, April 29, 2010

just another heart in need of rescue

Ok...so I heard Whitesnake on the way home from work. Hence the lame-ass title of this entry.


Sunglasses: F21, Top: Izod-thrifted, Belt: Abercrombie from waaaay back, Skirt: Cable&Guage; Sandals: Born via eBay, Bracelets: gifts, Necklace: All that Jazz, Ruston, LA


I was pretty happy with this outfit. Nice and comfy for work. That skirt RULES, by the way, because it has a 3-inch elastic waistband that sucks my tummy in nice and tight.
Anyone know why I have so many bruises on my legs? Seriously, I think I might be running into all my furniture while sleepwalking or something.

On another note. Hair. Mine is a'failin' me over and over. In a moment of frustration on Sunday morning, I took the scissors to my bangs and am beginning to regret it. I don't really love the style I have going on right now. Rather, the LACK of style. When I wear my hair down, I feel like some conservative bobbed secretary from the '80s. I don't want to go way short because a)I tend to feel really unfeminine with short hair. Probably stems from my short-haired high school days when I got hit on by lesbians all the time. Which wouldn't have bothered me if an equal number of dudes where hitting on me as well. But they were most certainly not. And b) I like to be able to put my hair up/back. What's a girl to doooooo?

Stay tuned for the results of my scissor mania on Sunday morn. Photos to come!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit and I am dying over the shoes! Esp since they are Born which makes me think that they must be comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete