Thursday, January 14, 2010

Super amped on inspiration!

Finally, at long last, I have ventured into the world of Wardrobe Remix.

Holy shitballs it's so overwhelming. Yet fun and SO inspirational at the same time.

I like to browse for women who seem to be about the same body type as myself to see how various things look on them. And I am so impressed!

It made me decide that I will try to tuck in a shirt. Into a high waisted skirt.

I'm a bit anxious, because I am a gal with not only a thick waist*, but a high waist. But I'm going to give it a go and see what I think.

What do YOU think?

(Don't you love the term "thick waist"? That is how my mom always described me...ever since I was little, "thick waisted." It might seem a bit harsh but it's so accurate! Hey, anything sounds nicer than "spare tire," or "beer gut" or something!)

1 comment:

  1. i think go for it girl! thick waisted? i guess when you're little it's kinda cute. btw, i like arkansas. i've been there twice before. i'm going back in early 2011 but who knows maybe this year.

    ReplyDelete