Monday, November 2, 2009

You can dance, you can jive...

Hooray for Halloween!
As I mentioned a while back, I was part of the ACAC's Great Halloween Coverup...it was the 6th annual, I believe.


Well, we did a mighty fine job channeling Abba, if I do say so myself:


Here is just a sneak peak. More photos to come.

I handmade both our white tunics, then Lydia drew on the cats and we both painted and embellished them. Pretty sweet, eh? The fabric for both tunics was just $15, and I already had all the paint. The boots were the expensive part, at $40, but hey, white go go boots could be part of a million costumes for years to come. I'll consider them an investment.

Our white go go boots came from from the Halloween store here in town. As did our wigs.

Anyways, we had a TON of fun, and it went by so fast I want to perform again! Thanks to the awesome awesome band...Anna, Liz, Lydia, Straw and Russell. They rocked SO HARD ... well, as hard as Abba can rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment