Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wearin' fake gold

DUDE! I saw Tigercity last night. And they ROCK. I got the new CD and the very first song is about wearing fake gold. Hells yeah, I totally rocked some fake gold at the show!





And here is the photo to prove it.


Entire outfit shot! Those are my skinny jeans but they aren't looking very skinny. I guess that's good?



Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Aldo
Purple cardigan thingie: Forever 21
Olive Tank: American Apparel
FAKE GOLD necklaces: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift
Belt: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Walmarts'




Then today, for work, I wore this:


Blazer: Goodwill
Yellow Shirt: H&M
Black Jeans: Banana Republic
Boots: Aldo
Aqua Necklace: The Villa in Hot Springs
Earrings: Cheap Thrills in Fayetteville
Bracelets: Etsy, Grandma

I just love this blazer! I feel like I can throw it on with almost anything and look a bit classier. Maybe even sweatpants. OOH! Thanksgiving outfit idea!!!

3 comments:

  1. purple is a beautiful color on you! i still have no idea what to wear for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love fake gold! just wish it wouldnt tarnish so easily =(
    love your jewlery

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look so casual chic in your purple coutift. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete