Monday, November 9, 2009

More Abba and finally...

A daily outfit post! After long last, I have finally taken a daily outfit photo.
But my head fell off since the last time I posted a daily. oops!


No really I just had like 3 chins and terrible squinty eyes. So my vanity got the better of me today and I just cropped my head right out. Ha!

Dress: Thirfted

Sweater: Belk

Belt: TJ Maxx

Boots: Connie via Famous Footwear

Bracelets: gifts!


I love this blue dress, especially this color blue. ELECTRIC! But it has these weird pockets in the front that poke out under the sweater. See? Pokey.




And here are some more Halloween shots!


Brittany is my new roomie! She went as the Wax Lips Bandit. And here is a good shot of my sweet Abba dress! Hand made and hand painted! Must say I am pretty darn proud of it.


Here is Vinnie as Hedwig! I did his makeup...not bad eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment