Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long time coming...

Wow, almost ten days since I've posted. Bad blogger!


Ok, so I have an excuse. My grandparents were in town from Arizona. Why? For my little brother's engagement party, of course!




Well I'm sure you all will be excited to know that I finally found a pair of Uggs. Not, Uggs, actually.


These. Bearpaws. I decided not to go with the Uggs because of price, mainly. I'm not going to be wearing these to work, and I think they will do just fine for keeping my cold cold feet warm. And I went with black instead of grey. Woohoo. And I bought them from eBay, since I sold some more stuff!



You all can FINALLY get a good night's sleep, knowing that I have made my cozy boots purchase, at long last and with much ado!




I've been wanting a knit moto jacket. Work with what you've got rocks her's all the time. I tried on the Forever 21 version but my hulking shoulders and heaving bust are much too plentiful for their conservative sizes. So I did a Google search and found this baby at Kmart. I'm going to check it out after work today. I'm not sure how I can pack so much excitement into one day!!!!

And in other exciting news, Brittany is moving in with me! Hooray! This means I will be less poor and lonley. Always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment